SafeLink SPORTPRO is a compact and stylish 406 MHz EPIRB with a built in high accuracy- GPS, for enhanced position location. It is designed to operate with the COSPAS-SARSAT international search and rescue system. The unit can be activated automatically by immersion in water, instructions printed on the unit or manually by following the activation.
State-of –the-art multi-channel GPS
• Internationally Approved
• Transmits on 406 and 121.5 MHz
• Non hazardous battery for safe and easy transportation
• Stow safe carry bracket available for safe transportation
• High brightness LED fl ashing locator light
• 72 comprehensive diagnostic and self-tests during battery life
• Once activated, will transmit for a minimum of 48 hours
• 6 year battery life, 5 year warranty
The IC-GM1600E VHF transceiver is designed to operate in the most extreme environmental conditions in an emergency at sea.
• high capacity battery BP-234 lithium off ers up to 8 hours of operation even at -20° C
• fully waterproof and shockproof
• great keyboard accessible with gloves withvsound operation confi rming
• large LCD display
• high visibility yellow body
• easy to use, with instructions on the back of the unit
• easy access to emergency channel 16 or inpostato
IN ACCORDANCE with DIRECTIVE 1999/5/EC
The IC-M23 transceiver is able to fl oat if dropped overboard, also a fl ashing LED, on the underside, allows rapid identifi cation of the device for easy and quick recovery even in low visibility conditions.
• small 3, 7V battery pack
• large Lcd display
• automatic activation of led while fallingoverboard
• totally float
• automatic access to emergency or selectedCH16
• charge battery saving circuit
• scan Tags and favorite channels
• charging options
Accessories: battery pack BP-266 3, 7V lithiumion 1500-1590mAh (least-Typ), BC-199SE wall
charger, belt clip MB-124, antenna FA-SC58V user manual
IN ACCORDANCE with DIRECTIVE 1999/5/EC
IMPA CODE N. 372811
Provides accurate position information to assist fast recovery in a man overboard situation. Transmits GPS target tracking information to plotters and onboard navigation systems to assist fast location and retrieval.
• Easy manual activation & semi-automatic operation option
• Transmits GPS target tracking information over AIS
• Compatible all onboard navigation systems to assist fast location and retrieval
• Small and lightweight for mounting on lifejacket
• Serialised TX ID
• LED fl ashing indicator
• Minimum 24 hour continuous operation
• 7 year battery life
• Safe stow antenna
IMPA CODE N. 372511
• 406.028 Mhz sarsat frequency
• integral state of the art Gps engine
• fast position fl x
• position accuracy typically 100 M.
• height intensity strobe light
• worldwide coverage
• 48 hours operation at -20°C
• compact design, drop resitant
• lithium battery non-hazardous for shipping
• approved type as per Solas ‘74 (83) and in conformity with the E.C. 96/98 directive (Ship’s Wheel).
Small in size, but with 6 watts of power includes in its modern design, technology and simplicity.
• 6 W High Power 1W RF power low
• emergency call viable channel with a single dedicated button (16).
• large display screen can be backlit, key lock function.
• squelch adjustment 8 diff erent levels.
• Automatic squelch setting or the ability to keep it always open.
• Monitor function for opening squelch during momentary control of a channel.
• Dual-Tri watch simultaneously monitoring two channels, channel 16 value and the selected working channel. With Tri-Watch function it is possible to monitor three channels.
• the Key Beep function allows to obtain a confi rmation beep whenever a button is pressed.
• power save function allows you to save energy for the charging the battery pack
• comes with: lithium ion battery pack from 7, 4V/1Ah, slow charger, carrying case, antenna, manual
In accordance with Directive 1999/5/EC