The equipment comes in a simple nylon/plastic bag.In accordance the Polar Code indications (IMO Resolution MSC.385(94).
Weight bag: 2,250 kg.
Dimensions bag: 34 x 24 x 8 cm
The Canepa & Campi Kit consists of equipment capability to perform in a polar environment. Additional equipment can be added upon request.
In accordance with Polar Code indications (IMO Resolution MSC.385(94),
EACH PERSONAL KIT CONTAINS:
– n° 2 Seven Oceans water rations, approved type, Lt. 0,5 each
– n° 1 Seven Oceans food rations, approved type 10000 Kj/2500 Kcal., Kg 0,5
– n° 1 thermal protective aid (to minimise the effects of hypothermia. It is not intended to be worn in water
– n° 1 cold store balaclava
– n° 1 sunglasses, safety eyewear compliant with essential requirements of Directive 89/686/EEC and EN16:2001
– n° 1 wool socks
– n° 1 fleece gloves